People travel from around the country to visit beautiful Crested Butte in the state of Colorado. One of the reasons people visit this location is to participate in its outdoor activities. Here are ten of the best outdoor activities people can do while at Crested Butte.
1) Mountain Biking. Companies like Rim Tours and Big Al’s Bicycle Haven provide bicycle rentals as well as advice on the local trails.
2) Mountain Climbing. Colorado is famous for its mountains. If people don’t have the climbing gear, locations like Ragged Mountain Sports have a good selection of items for purchase.
3) Golfing. The Club at Crested Butte stands on beautiful grounds and offers golf courses. The River Valley Ranch Golf Pro Shop can help with any necessary supplies.
4) Hiking. This area of Colorado has plenty of trails for those wanting to get out in nature and walk. People can venture out into nature alone if they wish. If they want more structure and safety, places like Crested Butte Mountain Guides offer touring services.
5) Hot Air Balloons. Those seeking a more unique type of adventure can look into an exciting trip in a hot air balloon via VIP Balloon Rides. Riders can experience the panoramic beauty of the Crested Butte area this way without having to climb any mountains.
6) Mountain Climbing. Some people come to Colorado for more than relaxation. They want a challenge, so for those wanting to engage in more intense physical activity, people can drive to nearby Maroon Bells Peaks to locate a guide to take them on tours of the local mountains.
7) Boating. People wishing to get out on the water can visit Nautilus Sailing, where customers can relax while they’re on the boat, and they can also learn how to sail.
8) ATV. People who want to get out in nature but who may not want to have to deal with the labor of hiking or biking, there are vehicle rentals available. At CB Motorsports, people can rent an ATV and go on a ride off-road.
9) Paddle boarding. For those who love being on the water, CB SUP is a premiere outfitter for those who are interested in paddle boarding.
10) Fishing. Fishing is another favorite relaxing activity for people who love the outdoors. Crested Butte Angler provides guides who will go out in the water with patrons to help their odds of success.